- 1 Package (9 ounces) Refrigerated Cheese Tortellini
- 40 Pimiento-stuffed olives
- 40 Large pitted ripe olives
- 3/4 Cup Italian salad dressing
- 40 Thin slices of pepperoni
- 20 Thin slices of hard salami, halved
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini, olives and salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. For each appetizer, thread a stuffed olive, folded pepperoni slice, tortellini, folded salami piece, ripe olive and, if desired, parsley sprig, on a toothpick or short skewer.
Nutritional Facts 1 kabob: 66 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 315mg sodium, 48 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. View Our Upcoming Events