Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Brioche Cinnamon Rolls
Brioche Dough & Cinnamon Mixture
- 2/3 cup Whole Milk
- 8 large Eggs
- 1/2 oz Dry Active Yeast
- 1/2 oz Salt
- 3 1/3 cup Bread Flour
- 6 1/2 oz Sugar
- 8 oz Butter, room temp
- 1/2 lb melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp ground mace
- Combine milk, eggs, yeast and salt in mixing bowl.
- Using a dough hook slowly add flour and mix on low speed until completely combined.
- Add the sugar in three stages and mix on medium speed.
- Add the butter in four stages until completely combined on medium speed.
- Mix on high speed until dough comes off the side of the bowl.
- Leave in bowl overnight covered with plastic wrap.
- Turn out onto floured surface. Roll out until a rectangle shape that's 1/2 inch thick. Brush melted butter onto rolled out dough.
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture on top.
- Roll up dough working from the side closest to you up.
- Cut into 1.5- 2" wide pieces. Spray 9X13 pan cover with plastic wrap and proof until 1.5 it's original size.
- Bake @ 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- Drizzle with favorite topping.