Its that time of year!! The squash is ideal. Try this easy recipe for a perfect side.
Caramelized Butternut Squash
- 4 to 5 lbs Butternut squash
- 6 tbls butter unsalted
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teas. kosher salt
- 1/2 Teas. Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.... Peel, Seed and Cube (1 in. Cubes) the butternut squash. Place in a large bowl.
- Melt butter. Toss butter, salt and pepper, Brown sugar with the butternut squash till coated evenly.
- Place evenly on a sheet pan. Roast at 400 degrees till tender. Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Rotate the squash with a metal spatula 1/2 way through the cooking process.