This will be your new, favorite, go-to appetizer!
Dill Pickle Dip
- 1 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 2 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp. coarse black pepper
- 2 cups diced pickles
- In a large bowl add cream cheese, red onion, pickle juice, garlic, Old Bay seasoning and pepper.
- Combine with a hand mixer.
- Add pickles and continue mixing until fully combined.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours and up to three days before serving.