The magic of this recipe is the delicious sauce.
- 4 oz olive oil extra virgin
- 2 lbs Shrimp
- 1/4 cup garlic crushed
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 3 Thai chillies thinly sliced
- 2 lemons zest and juice
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley rough chopped
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat and add the shrimp.
- Cook for a few minutes until shrimp are heated through.
- Add garlic, smoked paprika, chillies and lemon zest and toss through to combine.
- Cook for 1 minute and add lemon juice and chopped parsley and toss again.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with toasted breads to soak up the delicious sauce.