Grilled Salmon with Horseradish Sauce
- 4 salmon fillets 5 ounces each
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp stone-ground mustard
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Coat a nonstick grill pan or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the salmon with the salt.
- Cook the salmon for 8 minutes, turning once or until lightly browned and just opaque.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, lemon peel, and pepper until blended.
- Top the salmon evenly with the sauce.