- 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ancho Chili Powder
- 1/2 medium white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, toss to coat.
- Drain, and reserve the lime juice, after all of the avocados have been coated.
- Using a fork add the salt, cumin, and ancho chili powder and mash
- Then, fold in the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the reserved lime juice.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.