Herb Crusted Pork Loin
- 1 boneless Pork Loin 3-4 lb.
- 3 large cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped tarragon
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped Chive
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- To taste salt and ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients except pork together into a thick paste.
- Rub paste on the pork loin until well coated, place into a preheated 350F oven.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the loin registers 140°F- 145F for medium, about 55 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board, tent with aluminum foil, and let rest.