Authentic BBQ shrimp recipe that will make your family and friends sing!
Learn how they do it in the Bayou.
- 3 LBS Shrimp Shell on (16-20 size)
- 1/2 Cup Lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt Kosher
- 1 TBLS Rosemary Fresh
- 10 Ounces butter Unsalted
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 3 Teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 2 TBLS Worcestershire
- 3 Cloves garlic Fresh Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano Fresh
- 2 TBLS Pepper Freshly Cracked
- Sauté shrimp until shells are just turning pink.
- Add all items except Butter.
- Slowly Dab butter in until completely melted, boiling the shrimp for about 2 minutes. DO NOT OVER COOK.
- Serve over you favorite Rice and French Bread.