Spring Sugar Snap Pea and Radish Salad
- 1 lb Sugar snap peas
- 2 cups Water
- 6 Large radishes thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Dried tarragon
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Coarse group black pepper
- Snip ends and remove “strings” along seam of snap peas.
- In saucepan, bring water to boil. Add snap peas and simmer covered for 2-3 minutes. Pour in to colander and spray with cold water to stop them from overcooking.
- Toss snap peas with radishes. Stir together honey, tarragon, salt and pepper. Drizzle over veggies and toss for service.