A great sauce to toss your favorite chicken wings in or baste your grilled pork chop, for a little Asian flare.
Thai Chili Dipping Sauce
Put a little Asian flare on your favorite protein or vegetable. Great with noodles too!!
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 6 tbsp Peanut Butter Creamy
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 teas Lime Juice Fresh
- 2 teas Sambal Chili Paste
- 1 teas Sriracha
- 1/4 teas Cayenne
- Place all in ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place into a container, chill for at least I hour.
- Garnish with black sesame and chopped peanuts.