These simple tortillas provide the starting place for endless variations: Mexican, Asian, Mediterranean.
Tortillas and wraps are, of course, portable and are therefore useful to pack for lunches.
- 1 cup ground golden flaxseeds
- 4 tbsp almond meal/flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flaxseeds, almond meal/flour, and salt.
- Whisk in the eggs just until combined. Divide the dough into 4 equal balls.
- Roll each ball between 2 pieces of parchment paper until 6" round. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.