Warm Potato Salad w/ Sour Cream and Bacon
- 2 lbs Red potatoes diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- Kosher salt
For the dressing:
- 6 strips Cooked bacon chopped small
- 1 Shallot minced
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Fresh cracked pepper
- Fill large stock pot with water to 6” deep. Add 3 TBSP kosher salt. Bring water to boil and add potatoes, boiling for 7-9 minutes or until potatoes are barely fork tender. When done, drain in colander and rinse with cold water and let sit to dry for about 5 minutes.
- While potatoes boil, mix all dressing ingredients together in large bowl until completely combined.
- Add potatoes to bowl with dressing and toss to coat thoroughly. Garnish with additional chive and dill. Serve immediately.