- 1 Blender
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ medium banana
- ¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk You can substitute any type of milk
- 1-2 tsp Optional: pure maple syrup Adds just enough sweetness
- Place the blueberries, bananas, Greek yogurt, oats, almond butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and almond milk in your blender and puree until smooth.
- If the smoothie seems too thick, add more almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time, until you reach your desired consistency. Taste and add maple syrup for sweetness as desired. Enjoy immediately.