Warm up when it’s cold outside with this easy to follow recipe.
Texas White Chicken Chili
Warm up when it's cold outside with this easy to follow recipe.
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 10 oz. cans tomatoes with green chilies
- 6 chopped tomatillos
- 1 medium seeded & chopped jalapeno
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups uncooked skinless boneless chicken breast large chunks
- 1 cup dry low sodium Northern beans
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Spray inside of the crockpot with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to the crockpot and stir together.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Serve garnished with sour cream, shredded cheese, and/or extra cilantro.