This zesty yogurt and cucumber sauce is a satisfying addition to grilled chicken, gyros, pita chips, and rice.
Zesty yogurt and cucumber sauce.
- 1 English cucumber
- 4 cups Greek yogurt
- 6 pressed Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped dill
- to taste salt & pepper
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- Peel, finely dice, and strain one English Cucumber.
- Combine with 4 cups Greek yogurt.
- 6 pressed garlic cloves.
- 1/2 cup fresh, chopped dill.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.