Asparagus Salad with Queso Fresco
To be used with Dijon Vinaigrette recipe
- 1 bundle Asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces and steamed until al dente
- 1/4 Red onion
- 3 Radishes
- Dijon vinaigrette
View Recipe Here
- 1/3 cup Queso fresco crumbled
- 8 cups Mixed spring greens
- Lemon zest for garnish
- Thinly slice the red onion into slivers. Place in a bowl of cool water while you prepare the salad, then drain before using (this helps to mellow the flavor).
- Thinly slice the radishes.
- Clean and dry the spring greens. Place the greens in serving bowl.
- Top with al dente asparagus, red onion, radishes feta crumbles and lemon zest.
- Drizzle with Dijon Vinaigrette and serve.